As we near the end of Week 4 of this semester, our team has been hard at work preparing for quarters. We are 1 week into our 2-week cycle for the first two prototypes, and we are incredibly happy with our progress. Patrick has modeled, rigged and animated the enemy… Continue reading
- GDC, Zeemotes, and Kinect combat on Gamasutra
- Anthony’s new company, Kermdinger Studios, is wildly successful-esque
- Detection, feedback, rhythm, and queuing
- First playtest with new combat gestures
- Global Game Jam!
- Meet the Power Claw
- Action in Motion is Back in Action!
- Playtesting and Polish
- Work Since Halves – Prototypes 5 & 6, effects, animation variations, more attacks!
- Preparing for Halves!