1/2 semester presentations are today for Action in Motion and we’ve been incredibly busy preparing our demos for this presentation. We’ll be showing two demos today as well as a good bit of our finished artwork. On the art side: Enemy Character is modeled, rigged, textured and animated Hero Character… Continue reading
- GDC, Zeemotes, and Kinect combat on Gamasutra
- Anthony’s new company, Kermdinger Studios, is wildly successful-esque
- Detection, feedback, rhythm, and queuing
- First playtest with new combat gestures
- Global Game Jam!
- Meet the Power Claw
- Action in Motion is Back in Action!
- Playtesting and Polish
- Work Since Halves – Prototypes 5 & 6, effects, animation variations, more attacks!
- Preparing for Halves!