After finishing up prototypes 5 and 6, the team moved directly into the final few weeks of the semester where they focused on playtesting the product, iterating based on feedback, and polishing the final demo as a whole. Informal playtests have been conducted all semester when smaller features were implemented,… Continue reading
- GDC, Zeemotes, and Kinect combat on Gamasutra
- Anthony’s new company, Kermdinger Studios, is wildly successful-esque
- Detection, feedback, rhythm, and queuing
- First playtest with new combat gestures
- Global Game Jam!
- Meet the Power Claw
- Action in Motion is Back in Action!
- Playtesting and Polish
- Work Since Halves – Prototypes 5 & 6, effects, animation variations, more attacks!
- Preparing for Halves!