One of the design challenges we’ve set out to tackle this semester is looking at a heavier, more powerful weapon – if you know hack-and-slash games, you know that also translates to a slower weapon, both for gameplay balance and to create a visceral sense of weight. The fast blade… Continue reading
- GDC, Zeemotes, and Kinect combat on Gamasutra
- Anthony’s new company, Kermdinger Studios, is wildly successful-esque
- Detection, feedback, rhythm, and queuing
- First playtest with new combat gestures
- Global Game Jam!
- Meet the Power Claw
- Action in Motion is Back in Action!
- Playtesting and Polish
- Work Since Halves – Prototypes 5 & 6, effects, animation variations, more attacks!
- Preparing for Halves!