Anthony Palma, our endearingly bro-ish former producer and programmer who was part of the founding team, is off to an amazing start with his new indie dev company/project, Kermdinger Studios! They just won a major CMU venture pitch competition! Are we surprised? No. Proud? Heck yes. Jealous? Kinda. Way to… Continue reading
- GDC, Zeemotes, and Kinect combat on Gamasutra
- Anthony’s new company, Kermdinger Studios, is wildly successful-esque
- Detection, feedback, rhythm, and queuing
- First playtest with new combat gestures
- Global Game Jam!
- Meet the Power Claw
- Action in Motion is Back in Action!
- Playtesting and Polish
- Work Since Halves – Prototypes 5 & 6, effects, animation variations, more attacks!
- Preparing for Halves!