The team just got back from GDC last week – talk about exhausting! This week is our spring break, so we’re taking it easy. By crunching for next week’s major half-semester presentation! That’s right, crunch is how we relax now. This has been a key adaptation. A minor point of… Continue reading
- GDC, Zeemotes, and Kinect combat on Gamasutra
- Anthony’s new company, Kermdinger Studios, is wildly successful-esque
- Detection, feedback, rhythm, and queuing
- First playtest with new combat gestures
- Global Game Jam!
- Meet the Power Claw
- Action in Motion is Back in Action!
- Playtesting and Polish
- Work Since Halves – Prototypes 5 & 6, effects, animation variations, more attacks!
- Preparing for Halves!