Each Interaction Box is an event in the game. It is comprised of four parts:
- Title: you can name it for future reference. We strongly recommend you to name each of your Interaction Boxes.
- Event: What triggers the event.
- Condition (optional): What states to check before going to next steps. For details check the advanced tutorial on states.
- Reaction: What happens if this event is triggered.
This Interaction Box makes the post-it reads a message!
- Drag “Click on A” event into the box, and choose “Post-it” in the drop-down menu.
- Drag “Show Dialog” reaction into the box, and put in the message you want to show.
- You can run the game through the “Run” button on top-right corner.
- And Voila! It works!