Skip to content
Moving and transforming the object
- Drag the object to move it.
- Click on the four corners of an object to scale or flip it.
- Single click on an object to choose it. When an object is chosen, its properties will show in the space below the scene.
- Type in the name, x-y coordinate, or width and height to change the object’s name, position, and shape.
- “Lock” icon locks the position of the object so that you won’t change it accidentally.
- “Visible” toggles if the object can be seen by the player.
- “Clickable” toggles if the player can click on this object to trigger an interaction. In order to use “Click on A” event, you must enable this.
- “Draggable” toggles if the player can drag this object. In order to use “Use A on B” event, you must enable this.
- “Trash bin” icon deletes the object.