- 12 Movies; 22 Showings - Zoolander, Shallow Hal, Serendipity, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Majestic, Ocean's Eleven, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Vanilla Sky, Amelie, and Black Hawk Down.
- 2 Earth Theater showings for children between the ages 7 and 14 and their parents.
- 2 lounge/club appearances at 1814. Guests between 21 and 30.
- Phase out of actual beachball.
- Movie Observations
- Audiences size varied widely between films
- Audience attitude varied between films
- Mirror without effects made some audience members comment on being uncomfortable
- Mirror with effects seemed to break down behavioral barriers
- Audience members played enthusiastically with beach ball
- Audience members moved to see effects on screen
- Audience member got up in front of audience
- Interesting things happened
- Guests enjoyed themselves but "didn't know what to do"
- Earth Theater Observations
- Children very forgiving, they like most anything.
- Enjoyed the chicken character and Barnyard Bonanza game.
- Grasped concept of play for Magic Volleyball if not the meaning of the scores.
- Shared their milk and cookies with us.
- Club/Lounge Observations
- People very receptive (especially people under the influence).
- Enjoyed general effects very much, though still thought interactive parts cool.
- Competetive game did not work well, better just to have general objects to interact with.
- Mentioned having more distorting effects to further "mess with their minds."
- McConomy Auditorium
- Earth Theater
- 1814 (Lounge in Strip District)