This week, we had Soft opening!
From 9am to 4pm, we had various groups of faculty come into our room and check our Cozmo World!
We received a lot of good feedback as well as some minor suggestion to really finish up the experience!
Here are some of the feedback from Soft opening.
- How can this be 2-player experience?
- merry -go-round ; nice mixture of physical interaction.
- Potential for “play set” using customizable buildings and markers.
- Story & character are communicated.
- Sugar rush after Cozmo eats 2 icecream? – Cozmo’s speed can increase during sugar rush.
- SFX when Cozmo spends money needed.
- Multiple Cozmos could work together as well as competition.
- Focus from this point should be documentation of the project (Post Mortem).
We will be documenting, finishing, and preparing for the ETC Showcase on 5/3, next Wed.