Yang, Megh and Angie went for the CMU TOC in Pittsburgh. We had a short meeting sharing project updates about our photo assistant and making everyone back to the same page.
Here are the highlights:
- Talked about our photo assistant’s persona:
o What’s his background story? He lives in a HoloLens all the time. He might be busy with his own stuff while no user is using the HoloLens.
o What does he look like? Concept art is needed to figure it out.
o He runs his own Facebook account, and updates it daily. He can @ his friends (HoloLens users) sometimes in his posts.
o What does his voice sound like? IBM Watson allows external modifications to his voice. Google and Alexa don’t.
o Do we need come up with a theme? sound, art and personality should stay consistent.
- Went through our photo assistant’s functionality briefly:
o Generate captions for posted photos.
o Add stickers and filters to photos.
o Chat with the user: ask leading questions about photo assisting. Do small talks using key information from users’ profile or conversation.
- Yong wrote a short project description: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xL01DPquHVctJsabJIh_6UJK-vCsUKfkM4wGVo88fWw/edit
- Xin kept working on branding materials. Branding assets and requirements can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Hle8Jgv6GaTWswa0s4YlJ1SkU
- Megh will be in charge of our playtest before Quarters.
- Angie started to working on deploying HoloLens into our Unity project.