Week 6: Progressive Puzzle Modules

Posted

From last week’s playtest, we found some hidden issues we hadn’t noticed before. One of the biggest issues is that the object-based puzzle nodes are too flexible so that different playtesters were using it in different ways. This issue is not only hard for the computer to compile but also shows the lack of guidance […]

Week 5: First Playtest

Posted

Last week, we decided our basic puzzle strategy to be object-based puzzle nodes. To test whether the object-based puzzle nodes are powerful enough to represent different puzzles and whether those nodes are intuitive enough so that the user can pick up those nodes easily, we planned to hold a playtest this week on Friday. Thus, […]