Week 15

Final changes are in the works! We ordered new beach balls to replace leaky ones, and final pieces are being soldered in place.

We have new WiFi antennas to help improve signal directionality issues. After building adapters to attach them to our existing boards, the results look promising! We will be conducting another full scale test shortly.

We also finished our promotional videos, so be sure to check those out on our media page!

Finally, our written documentation on everything we’ve learned during the project is well underway. We will be giving our final presentation and demonstrations next week. The semester is quickly coming to a close.