For this week we did site visiting which was really helpful. We finally got the chance to see the whole working environment of our client and collected design information during the site visiting.
After the visiting, and based on the study of current VR training programs, we came up with an basic design idea.
- We divided the whole environment into individual parts and each part would contained some tasks that the guest could get training experience from.
- We designed the interaction into three parts.
- Preparation – fix potential risks
- Action – run the scenario
- Feedback – show the result
- One design question left, which was if we would do a switching from 3rd person view to 1st person view after preparation part. We would ask our faculty for help.