The student handbook for the ETC students who entered into the program in August 2020.
The ETC at SIGGRAPH 2019
Back in LA this year, the ETC will have many students and alumni in participation of this year’s conference. We will also have a booth #959, please stop by to find out about how to become and ETC student, hire an ETC student or alumni, or if you would like information on how to sponsor a student project.
- Zoe Bai (2020)
- Yu-Kai Chiu (2020)
- Sahar Kausar (2019)
- Kristy Tsai (2020)
- Hongzhu Zhao (2020)
- Ana Balliache Liendo, (2012), Chair, Student Research Competition/Posters Chair, July 28 – Aug. 1 with the POSTER SESSIONS DAYS/TIMES July 29 – July 31 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Ana Balliache Liendo, (2012), VR Theater and Real-Time Live! Subcommittee Chair, July 30th, 6-7:45 p.m., West Hall B
- Danielle Belko, (2012), Chair, Emerging Technologies Program.
- Matt Costa (2012), Committee Member, Computer Animation Festival, Monday, July 29th, 6:30 – 8:45 p.m., Microsoft Theater
- Jenny Liu (2018), Committee Volunteer, Real-Time Live, XSV Volunteer, July 30th, 6-7:45 p.m., West Hall B
- Camille Ramseur (2018), Committee Volunteer, XSV Volunteer at VR Theater, July 28 – Aug. 1, South Hall J
- Sai Shashank Kairamkonda (2015), Representing Blue Sky Studios (Immersive Technology Team)
- Chuck Tsung-Han Lee (2016), Co-hosting an event after hour with Silicon Valley Virtual Reality meetup and Taiwan XR Express (Taiwan biggest VR/AR association), July 30th at 6:30 p.m. If interested, please RSVP here, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/xr-mixer-startup-showcase-siggraph-2019-tickets-65555332765
- Matt Udvari (2003), Founder, Part Time Evil/Aquifer. Booth #1058. He will be demonstrating Aquifer, which is their AR facial mocap tool.
- Matt Udvari (2003), Founder, Part Time Evil/Aquifer. Booth #1058. He will be demonstrating Aquifer, which is their AR facial mocap tool
Many thanks to Susan Timko for gathering all this information!
ACM, the Association for Computing Machinery, is the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, uniting educators, researchers, and professionals to inspire dialogue, share resources, and address the field’s challenges. ACM SIGGRAPH is a special interest group within ACM that serves as an interdisciplinary community where researchers, artists, and technologists collide to progress applications in computer graphics and interactive techniques. The SIGGRAPH conference is the world’s leading annual interdisciplinary educational experience for inspiring transformative advancements across the disciplines of computer graphics and interactive techniques. SIGGRAPH 2019, the 46th annual conference hosted by ACM SIGGRAPH, will take place from 28 July–1 August at the Los Angeles Convention Center.